Question for tuner/techs who play.

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:58:23 -0500

Yes, and this musical spiritualist medium happened to be only 4'2" tall.

At one point, she was arrested for fraud but escaped from jail that very
night.

The morning paper ran this headline: "Small Medium at Large"

A conscientious piano tuner spotted her (didn't mean to, he was squirting
mustard on a Chicago Dog at the time) and tried to make a citizen's arrest.
She fought him and he accidently struck her so she smacked him back, really
hard. There is no justice: The lady ran off laughing and the poor tuner was
arrested. The charge? Striking a happy medium.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

P.S. The above information is distorted, twisted, or flat made-up. Except
it WAS mustard.