GPS, anyone?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:35:28 EDT

Ron, Roy,

I don't use GPS, but I use Mapopolis (platinum edition, I think).   It's a
great map program.  I think it costs 30 bucks, and you can download  maps from
anywhere in the US.  Lots of nice features on it.  I've  tried Mapquest once or
twice, but Mapopolis is far more intuitive.

The navigation feature allows you to punch in the names of two contacts  from
your database, and voila:  a map from here to there.

Mapopolis also sells GPS programs.  Mapopolis.com.  Check it  out.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 8/29/05 8:23:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,