GPS, anyone?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:29:41 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/05 9:39:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
roy.peters@mindspring.com writes:

Sounds good.  I'll check it  out.
Any software I have loaded works  fine.  I use Pocket Informant, Tunelab
Pocket, etc. No  problems......
It could be that the newer operating  systems fix some of these problems.  My
Dell Axim uses Pocket PC  2002.  I've been under the  impression that you're
stuck with the OS that comes with it.

I have a friend who uses one a newer Dell  with a built-in wireless card.
That seems to work really  well.

Roy Peters

Roy,

My first IPAQ had Pocket PC 2002 as an operating system, and it ran
Mapopolis no problem.

I'll bet you can change the OS, but it probably costs 3/4 the price of
buying a new Pocket PC.

Dave