A good tuning fork?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:34:47 EDT

Mike,

This is good to know.  It's probably a good idea to keep the fork in  my
pocket between jobs so that the temperature remains constant.

Since I calibrated Tunelab to the NIST tone recommended by the manual,  I'll
have to assume it's correct.

Thanks, all!

Dave

In a message dated 8/30/05 6:20:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,