Question for tuner/techs who play.

WAYNE WILLIAMS wwilliams11@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:29:24 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Dear John:=0D
I use The Entertainer by Scott Joplin and Fur Elise by Beethoven.=0D
They are melodic, non-intimidating, and used a wide range of note and
octaves.=0D
=0D
Wayne Williams=0D
Schroon Lake, NY 12870 =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Pianotech=0D
Date: 08/29/05 15:49:06=0D
To: pianotech@ptg.org=0D
Subject: Question for tuner/techs who play.=0D
 =0D
Hi all:=0D
I was wondering if some of the techs who play have any favorite pieces th=
ey
play when finished a tuning, to see how things sound musically ?  I would
think something that ranges over the keyboard fairly well, maybe plenty o=
octaves, but not something so showy as to intimidate the client (still wa=
nt
their opinion, right?).  What do you think? =0D
John Delmore =0D
=20