Katrina-- sorry

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:56:55 -0700

Sorry if this is a repeat. I sent it over two hours ago and it didn't appear.
I really would like to find out how these people are, if anyone knows.

Susan

At 08:57 AM 8/31/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Just talked to Nolan.  They are doing fine.  No power....and luckily not a
>lot of flooding in his area.
>He will let us know if he has any other information and if he hears from
>any other members in the area.

Well, that's a relief. Any word of Warren Fisher, who I hope wasn't in
Slidell yesterday and the day before?

And how is Wim Blees faring in Tuscaloosa? Katrina's wind and rain should
be past there by now, I assume.