Keytop Botched Job?

Wayne Walker wayne.w@musicstop.com
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:21:41 -0300

Matthew wrote:

AND, there are certain keytops that have MY fingerprints on them from the
PVC-E glue!  Can I remove this with something?  They are the darned moulded
tops, so I can't buff them.

I have been using a product called GOO GONE by MagicAmerican Corp. I use a
small amount and rub gently with a shop towel until glue is gone. Use a
fresh shop towel with a bit of Windex to finish off. This leaves no trace of
glue or finger prints. Best to do before the final shaping as the wood dust
adds to the mess.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner & Technician
MUSICSTOP LTD
1005 Dow Rd, New Minas, NS
B4N 3R4
Cell 902-221-1540
Fax 902-681-1463
HYPERLINK "mailto:wayne.w@musicstop.com"wayne.w@musicstop.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.musicstop.com/"www.musicstop.com

   _____

It has removed 1837 spam emails to date.
Try HYPERLINK "http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?"SPAMfighter for
free now!