Brake part cleaner works GREAT on verdigris !!!!!!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

Starter Fluid is ether---used to put people to sleep,
take off nose putty, etc.. Brake part cleaner and
"Goof-Off" are ...gee, I can't remember the name....
oh yeah, um.......XYLENE! Yeah! XYLENE!!!  Exceedingly
nasty stuff which WILL make you forget your name.
Induced some "immigrants" here ( sniffing it for "fun"
) to leave a  dismembered corpse in the woods by my
cabin. ( I moved. )
     Ether is safer, I'm sure. I like the blasting
action of the aerosols, though, and used the xylene
with a  good carbon filter mask. Sniffed it not. May
try the ether next time. Safer, I'm sure.
     Thump