Del's New Shop, was: Are uprights with una corda pedal being made nowadays?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:26:48 -0400

Oh, from www.maps.google.com .  It is just too cool.  It is just WAY too =
cool. Go to that website and type in an address. It will give you a nice =
map view of the address. Then, look in the upper right corner of the map =
and click on " Satellite" - then you will get an arial photo of the =
site. Just so terribly much way too cool!

So if you are closer to Chestnut (I'm assuming between Cherry & =
Chestnut), then you must have a larger building than the one near =
Cherry, and you have a white roof, and you have a large parking lot on =
the north side of your building. Photo angle doesn't allow me to see =
your orange racing stripes though   :-(.  Is that a big tree off the =
northwest corner of the building?

I would like to see the trebuchet though!   ;-)

Some areas have crappy aerial photo coverage, but most metropolitan =
areas are pretty good.=20

Terry Farrell

-------

>From Terry --=20

    Is that you in the rather square-ish looking dark-roofed building =
between Tower & the RR tracks, on the south side of  E. Cherry Street? =
Right in the middle of a little industrial hub. Hey now you can ship =
those new pianos out directly on the train!  :-)   But I don't see a =

  Yes, it is a squarish looking building -- it's the one with orange =
racing strips coming down the sides. But it's down the block from E. =
Cherry. Right next to E. Chestnut. And the area is more sales and =
services than industrial. Our neighbor to the north is Anchor Bank and =
across Chestnut is U-Haul. Kitty-corner is a suspected assorted drug =
sales establishment. Though it should be "moving" soon.

  We also recognized the potential for shipping pianos by rail and we're =
working on our trebuchet as we speak. I figure we'll have to reach a =
velocity of about 40 mph or so to match the speed of the trains as they =
go past.

  And how is it you know so much about Centralia?