Del's New Shop, was: Are uprights with una corda pedal being madenowadays?

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 18:41:15 -0700

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Farrell
Sent: July 03, 2005 6:27 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Del's New Shop, was: Are uprights with una corda pedal being
madenowadays?

So if you are closer to Chestnut (I'm assuming between Cherry & Chestnut), then
you must have a larger building than the one near Cherry, and you have a white
roof, and you have a large parking lot on the north side of your building. Photo
angle doesn't allow me to see your orange racing stripes though   :-(.  Is that
a big tree off the northwest corner of the building?

I've not been up to see what the roof looks like. As long as it doesn't leak I'm
happy. Yes, we do have a parking area along the north side of the building. And
the three large trees are at the back of this parking area -- more like the
northeast corner, closer to the railroad tracks.

Del