Unstable regulation

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 08:41:03 -0400

I don't mind at all - please use them as you wish. However, a couple =
corrections - the second picture is not of middle brackets, but rather =
are two end brackets - and, from the third picture, the old expanded =
brackets in fact do not get cruchy, but rather they get crunchy!

The last photo is kinda cool because it shows you how the action frame =
holds the feet of the end brackets more-or-less in place and does not =
allow them to expand nearly as much as the upper portion of the =
brackets. These things really get distorted. And then after they have =
dug themselves into the pinblock and can't expand upwards anymore, then =
they just explode! 'Course, after they have exploded, the action is a =
whole lot easier to remove than when intact and firmly imbedded into the =
bottom of the pinblock.

Terry Farrell
  Boy, are you in luck!   ;-)

    Below is a picture of a middle bracket - the new one is in the =
forefront, the old, expanded one is in the background
  Terry,

  Do you mind if I print these photos and show them to clients as a =
reference?  I'll give you due credit, and a free lunch next time you're =
in CA!

  Dave Stahl