Unstable regulation

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica@optonline.net
Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:18:52 -0400

Thanks for your advice Terry. I knew something was not right with this=20=

piano,  especially since it was the second YC I have seen with this=20
symptom.
You have saved me insurmountable time and and aggravation.
Thanks again for the pics and Happy Fourth of July!

Aart Markenstein
Aart in America Piano Services
Hoboken NJ

On Jul 4, 2005, at 8:41 AM, Farrell wrote:

> I don't mind at all - please use them as you wish. However, a couple=20=

> corrections - the second picture is not=A0of middle brackets, but =
rather=20
> are two end brackets - and, from the third picture,=A0the old expanded=20=

> brackets in fact do not get cruchy, but rather they get crunchy!
> =A0
> The last photo is kinda cool because it shows you how the action frame=20=

> holds the feet of the end brackets more-or-less in place and does not=20=

> allow them to expand nearly as much as the upper portion of the=20
> brackets. These things really get distorted. And then after they have=20=

> dug themselves into the pinblock and can't expand upwards anymore,=20
> then they just explode! 'Course, after they have exploded, the action=20=

> is a whole lot easier to remove than when intact and firmly imbedded=20=

> into the bottom of the pinblock.
> =A0
> Terry Farrell
>> Boy, are you in luck!=A0=A0 ;-)
>>
>>> =A0
>>> Below is a picture of a middle bracket - the new one is in the=20
>>> forefront, the=A0old, expanded one is in the backgroundTerry,
>> =A0
>> Do you mind if I print these photos and show them to clients as a=20
>> reference?=A0 I'll give you due credit, and a free lunch next time=20
>> you're in CA!
>> =A0
>> Dave Stahl=

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...