Papp's mute

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:35:58 -0500

Hi Wayne, =20
It may also work for some action screws that have gone astray..:-0

Have a good 4'th

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/Tech
Opelika,Al
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wayne Walker=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 10:24 AM
  Subject: Papp's mute

  Hello all,
  Got in the shop early this morning and read most of the posting from =
Thursday to present. I left the shop for my first tuning customer. While =
tuning the piano I drop a rubber mute into the action between the =
hammers and dampers. Having remember all of the posting regarding Papps =
mute I thought you may interested that I use my, as tweezers to =
retrieved my rubber mutes when I drop them into the action.=20

  Wayne Walker
  Piano Tuner & Technician
  MUSICSTOP LTD
  1005 Dow Rd, New Minas, NS
  B4N 3R4
  Cell 902-221-1540
  Fax 902-681-1463
  wayne.w@musicstop.com
  www.musicstop.com

-----
  It has removed 1330 spam emails to date.
  Try SPAMfighter for free now!