Papp's mute

Wayne Walker wayne.w@musicstop.com
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:24:01 -0300

Hello all,
Got in the shop early this morning and read most of the posting from
Thursday to present. I left the shop for my first tuning customer. While
tuning the piano I drop a rubber mute into the action between the hammers
and dampers. Having remember all of the posting regarding Papps mute I
thought you may interested that I use my, as tweezers to retrieved my rubber
mutes when I drop them into the action.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner & Technician
MUSICSTOP LTD
1005 Dow Rd, New Minas, NS
B4N 3R4
Cell 902-221-1540
Fax 902-681-1463
HYPERLINK "mailto:wayne.w@musicstop.com"wayne.w@musicstop.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.musicstop.com/"www.musicstop.com

   _____

It has removed 1330 spam emails to date.
Try HYPERLINK "http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?"SPAMfighter for
free now!