Papp's Mute

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:13:49 -0700

 Wayne Walker said: "While
tuning the piano I drop a rubber mute into the action between the =
hammers
and dampers. Having remember all of the posting regarding Papps mute I
thought you may interested that I use my, as tweezers to retrieved my =
rubber
mutes when I drop them into the action."
=20
Wayne,
I've found that is a good way to break those puppies!!! A better tool =
for "extraction" is/are Hemostats!<G> Don't leave home without them, I =
say.<G> Available from Jensen Tools, in many different sizes and =
configurations. Highly recommend them!
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police