Energy

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:32:37

Hi,

There is finally an led bulb that is not a compromise on the amount of
light. It is a 45 watt replacement that draws just 1.8 watts. I'm using
them in my home and especially in my RV. I'm buying them on Ebay right now
at $14.00 US FOB Regina.

I sent some to my brother for his birthday as he lives in an area where he
pays $50.00 (usd) per kilowatt. His pay back on the bulbs is about penny a
minute.

At 11:59 AM 7/4/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>LED lights are coming out now for the more masochistic among us.   They
>actually do use much less energy.  They last indefinitely but you will have
>to balance that against size and relative brightness, or should I say,
>dimness; as well as the steep price of entry.
>Andrew

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7