Papp's mute

Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:09:52 +0100

Keep a large deather in the piano - that'll probe out that un-wanted =
dust.    (end of Bird Commercial) :-)
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Porritt, David=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:29 PM
  Subject: RE: Papp's mute

  That reminds me of one of my prouder moments in this business.  I went =
to tune a Steinway "A" for a local teacher of high regard.  The top was =
up and I was preparing to tune when she said "Would it be too much =
trouble, would you have to undo all those bolts, to lift up this plate =
so I could dust under it?"  It was a proud moment because I successfully =
suppressed a laugh!

  =20

  dp=20

  =20