Goods in Lieu of payment

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:02:38 -0500

Hi John,
The person and their bank have contacted me today. All is settled!
Now back to the subject line.
My most favorite and loving customers were an elderly 'country' couple who
only wanted to play "her" hymns. The piano was a mess that I should have
turned down,30 miles away. To cut it short, They held hands on their couch
as I worked on it, and when I had done all I could, tears were in their
eyes. The husband said " old boy you got the music come out of that box". We
Gospeled the front porch and I learned a family history. Gospel meaning talk
and discuss. I was "forced" to accept 3 bags of  vegetables from their
garden. Every summer when I was in their area I would call and set up an
appointment, and we would catch up on things. No charge from me, but
wonderful porch time fellowship and vegetables. They have both gone in the
last 5 years and I miss them.

Hubert Liverman
Opelika, A