Verituner Battery

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 19:25:25 -0300

Hi Terry,
I just took the back off mine. Remove the 4 long Phillips head screws, they are the recessed ones.
Take the back off, and the battery pack is easily accessible, it is held in by 4 bolts, and is covered in a plastic film. This film can be pierced, and the individual battery voltage checked. If you wanted to try a single cell replacement.
Mind you that is not an ideal fix, as in reality all the batteries should be the same manufacturer, and age etc.
Does anyone know, how much the battery packs are, from Dave?
I am putting mine on charge now, and can let you know the voltage of the pack when charged, if that is of any use. I would take the voltage with the unit on, so it will be a loaded voltage.
Let me know.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca