Verituner Battery

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:03:01 -0400

Excellent John, thanks, yes I would be interested in what voltage you =
get after an overhight charge. I will do the same.

Terry Farrell
  I just took the back off mine. Remove the 4 long Phillips head screws, =
they are the recessed ones.
  Take the back off, and the battery pack is easily accessible, it is =
held in by 4 bolts, and is covered in a plastic film. This film can be =
pierced, and the individual battery voltage checked. If you wanted to =
try a single cell replacement.=20
  Mind you that is not an ideal fix, as in reality all the batteries =
should be the same manufacturer, and age etc.
  Does anyone know, how much the battery packs are, from Dave?
  I am putting mine on charge now, and can let you know the voltage of =
the pack when charged, if that is of any use. I would take the voltage =
with the unit on, so it will be a loaded voltage.
  Let me know.
  John M. Ross
  Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
  jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca