Verituner Battery

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:18:00 -0600

Hi Terry and John,
Unless you fully discharge the bat you will not be able to charge it =
fully!!!
It must sometimes be allowed to get to full discharge in order to take a =
full charge.  We had to do this two years ago and that is the =
instructiond from Dave C.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Ross=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:53 PM
  Subject: Re: Verituner Battery

  On charge now, will let you know in the morning.
  For the power problem on the ships, how about a small inverter, then =
all you would need is a 12V battery? That would supply enough 110V.
  How are the VT's in Europe charged? It might be all you would need is =
an adapter plug.
  John M. Ross
  Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
  jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca