Upright Damper Felt

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 01:53:17 EDT

Nice pics, Terry.  Keep us posted.   Jurgen's got some good stuff in his
repertoire!

Dave Stahl

>>Just thought some of you might be  interested in what Jurgen Goering @
Piano Forte Supply has to offer in the area  of upright damper felt.

Piano is a 1938 Chickering studio (you've seen 'em  - the ones with the
beautiful fancy cabinets with the top fronts that are almost  impossible to figure
out how to remove).

In the picture below, you can see the treble felt -  separate pieces like on
a grand. Also shown in the five bicord tenor dampers I  made from his felt and
the two types (bicord and monocord) of bass dampers I  bought from him
(close-ups below). (Damn, that's not a rum & coke in that  cup.....)>>