Steinway quality control problems---a possible solution !

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 11:08:06 -0700 (PDT)

I suggest we all keep a folder in our emails, derived
from these discussions, called "Steinway complaints",
or some such. Then, the next time a naive citizen
( or potential buyer ) says "But aren't Steinways the
best pianos in the WORLD ?!?!" ( which happens to me
frequently ) we say absolutely nothing. Just request
that person's email, and downlaod the whole folder to
them !
     When S&S gets wind of this, they'll clean up
their quality control PDQ, I'll bet, and start making
great, more-or-less uniform pianos once again!
Thump