Stienway(Steinway) d-rolled bridge saga- report

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 14:58:26 -0400

This brings back memories of the piano dealer in CT during the 1980s --
was it A. Michaels? -- who had great difficulty with compression
ridges, sb cracks, and a host of other issues. He even got an FTC
investigation of Steinway, but it was to no avail.
Perhaps if the institution's lawyers breathed flames at the local
dealership they might be able to exchange the D, but don't hold your
breath for them to put Del & the Rons in charge of the factory.
Patrick