Tool for removing/installing capstans

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:54:00 -0700

I like your version, Ron, and made one for myself. My concern is that it
wants to pull to the side, which is more of an issue when starting a
capstan into a new hole. So now I want to make one I can chuck up in a
drill motor. The shaft of the tool would be on axis with the capstan. Or
maybe just something that works like a brace and bit - to control the
radial forces.

Tom Cole