Mysterious unsolvable Yamaha double-striking uprights

Geoff Sykes ivories.52@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:39:52 -0700

Don --
=20
My timing must be off today. I just sent this question to the Yamaha =
email
address listed in the 2005 PTG Directory. When I clicked the =
send/receive
button, that message went out and your message came in. We'll see what =
they
have to say, but I think you have now provided me with the information I =
was
hoping for. This is very cool and gives me much to work with. I will do =
couple of experiments, but my guess is that since this is a regular
undocumented feature of multiple pianos your suggestion 2-1 may prove to =
be
the answer. I'll report back.
=20
Thanks --