Finishing

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:32:47 -0700

Sarah said: " Then =3D
again, I have a very large, very ugly brown piano that will soon get =3D
refinished in black lacquer, so I'll be asking some more piano-related =
=3D
refinishing advice then.  ;-)"

SARAH!
ARRRRGGHHH! I hope you are not referring to your Grand! Under that "ugly =
brown" is probably some very exotic WOOD, that will look marvelous when =
PROPERLY refinished! Please tell me you are not contempating painting =
your grand BLACK!??? (I hate black pianos! grrrr! They're what I call =
Friday pianos: all the spare case parts are painted black, ('cus their =
different woods), and another pianer is made....on Friday!<G>
Better RED than Black, IMHO!<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I