Faulk Hammer 4 Sale

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:15:46 -0500

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8
I recently bought one of Charles' beautiful custom made very light titanium tuning hammers. I had lost my trusty and comfortably worn Jahn hammer. Well ... I found it (I think my grandson had squirreled it away) so I'm selling the Faulk It was a special "patriotic" hammer he made from Stratobond with the woods tinted red, white, and blue. It's really quite a beautiful work of art. You can get info on Charles' hammers and tools at http://www.faulkpiano.com/

Anyway, I want to give the list first crack before listing it on eBay. I've attached a picture. So, if interested, make me an offer privately at tune4u@earthlink.net

I paid $203 for it and ordered an extra tip so I'm including both a #2 and a #3 with a 15 degree head. It is literally "like new" because it is new!

Lemme know ...

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8