pants sticking to bench

Phil Ryan pryan2@the-beach.net
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:29:46 -0400

David,
Glad to see your post.  I've had this happen to me in the past and I
thought it was something wrong with the temperature of my  butt.  Once,
I tried covering the bench with a terrycloth towel and it left a cotton
"beard" on the bench.  Now, as soon as I feel something starting to
stick, I ask for a different chair, such as a kitchen chair etc.

Phil Ryan
President
Hot Buns of America