Faulk Hammers Not 4 Sale

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:21:04 -0500

Duct tape?  8^)   I'm a big believer in  gaff tape (the stuff they
use on theater stages), but not for tuning levers.

Maybe you are thinking of Mitch Kiel's using bicycle handlebar tape
on a tuning lever handle.

I've come to appreciate the fact that different tuners are
comfortable with different shapes of tuning lever handles. I'm very
grateful to Charles Faulk who was willing to follow my specs as I
honed in on my most desired shape. All my old levers are now unusable
because they feel absolutely wrong in my hand.

Kent