Solution! Re: gummy benches & hot butts

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:46:14 -0500

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8
I've got one of those nice aluminum tool cases that you can get at Lowe's (or similar) for about $25 each. (Don't know why anybody would pay $$$ for other cases, but I digress..)

The only complaint I had was that the top tool palette tended to come loose or the tools in it would fall out sometimes. So I left the packing foam insert in the box after trimming its length and width a little. Then I had this amazing BFO and asked my wife to make a cover for the foam. So now it is a cloth-covered little pillow about an inch thick. It beautifully keeps tools in the case, provides a little tailbone relief on hard benches, and insulates the varnish from the ravages of my toasty buns.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

*BFO = Brilliant Flash of the Obvious
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8