Spinet Grand

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:07:25 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0010_01C5884B.11B50D50
----- Original Message -----   From: "David Nereson"
>    Can't tell from the picture:  is it a vertical or grand =
(horizontal)=20
> piano?  --David Nereson, RPT

Horizontal. It's kinda like a square grand, only smaller and the tuning =
pins are along the front edge (sorta). The action is modern-ish (with a =
big bend for the bass). This is the only picture I have that shows it - =
I'll bring my camera with me today and get a good photo of the whole =
thing so you can see more clearly.

It's a real nice way-too-small piano that looks cool and sounds =
way-too-small.

Terry Farrell

------=_NextPart_001_0010_01C5884B.11B50D50
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...