Spinet Grand

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:11:19 -0700

Action too, if you happen to have it out.

Del

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Farrell
Sent: July 14, 2005 5:07 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Spinet Grand

----- Original Message -----   From: "David Nereson"
>    Can't tell from the picture:  is it a vertical or grand (horizontal)
> piano?  --David Nereson, RPT

Horizontal. It's kinda like a square grand, only smaller and the tuning pins are
along the front edge (sorta). The action is modern-ish (with a big bend for the
bass). This is the only picture I have that shows it - I'll bring my camera with
me today and get a good photo of the whole thing so you can see more clearly.

It's a real nice way-too-small piano that looks cool and sounds way-too-small.

Terry Farrell