Spinet Grand

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:35:34 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_007E_01C58889.ACDB2FB0
Sorry Del. Left the shop before I got your email. I did take this poor =
picture though - of the bass area of the action (through the strings). I =
know you can't really see much, but actually, the action is completely =
normal modern action in all of the plain wire sections. The only =
deviation is in the bass and the action rail makes a 45 degree or so =
bend, and keys lengthen and the hammers actually hit the bass strings at =
something close to a 90 degree angle. Make sense?

Look at the other pictures I posted to orient the picture below.

If you really want a picture of the action, I can get you one - in one =
year!

Terry Farrell

  Action too, if you happen to have it out.

  Del
------=_NextPart_001_007E_01C58889.ACDB2FB0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_007E_01C58889.ACDB2FB0--