room climate control

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:16:50

Hi David,

A "brew pub" makes their own beer right in the pub.

Take the long view David--and write for monthly data for a ten year period
as I did. When I checked this way Regina had extremes from 4% to 84%. I
don't remember the numbers for other centers--but I do remember the
conclusion was that full humidity control was something that was needed
everywhere in Canada.

My further studies have shown that A4 will shift about 4 cents for every 5%
swing in RH (provided the piano's emc is at the new level). If the piano
doesn't do this--then there is little if any crown left.

At 10:08 PM 7/16/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>  Don -
>""""      Anyway, don't forget he was talking about a basement, the average
>example of which, around here, at least, stays pretty darn damp, even if
>general weather is dry.
>
>  ""?
>
> Regina is also noted for having more brewpubs per capita than any other
>city in Canada
>  http://www.phys.uregina.ca/general/about_regina.html
>
> David Skolnik

Regards,