the future of piano study

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:39:07 -0600

Hi Dave,
                 I am in the boat as yourself. almost too much work. ;-)
A short statement.   As the new piano production is shrinking in the
Western World.   The used piano market is still growing.
That's good news for Tech's.   Just look at the Gray Market piano business.
It's been growing.  mmmmmmmmmm
Is that more work for our side of the business. 'Kaching"

Regards Roger