[OT] VCR Power Consumption & Solatubes [Was] Re: An Urgent Message - Risk of Fire

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:23:53 -0700

At 09:48 PM 7/19/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>We got a Solatube [1] in our windowless bathroom upstairs and we
>absolutely love it!!  I'd get another in a heartbeat.  They are kind of
>spendy but the esthetics (and energy savings) are worth it.
>

>1. http://www.solatube.com/

Thanks, Andy. I'll go ahead. I remember the summer I tuned at Banff. They
had little practice huts out in the woods, with skylights. The first day I
walked in, I thought somebody had left the fluorescent lights on.

Susan