Ecsaine on the way.....

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:45:11 EDT

Gordon
   I'm very interested.

 Dale Erwin

I am  negotiating with Toray Industries to make Ecsaine
readily available to the  rebuilder market, either as a
distributor, or through a regular supply  house.
If you have interest in purchasing some for  your
own use or experimentation, please email me. These
comments will  encourage Toray's representatives in the
negotiations, and me in my  decision as to initial
purchase quantities.
Ecsaine  is made in three thicknesses for piano
use. It is my understanding that it  is used in Yamaha
pianos, but currently very difficult to obtain in  the
U.S..
Sincerely,
Gordon

Erwins Pianos Restorations