Simple Question was RE: Tool backpack?

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:18:01 +1200 (NZST)

> How long have you been tuning? How many customers are you leaving? What
> was competition like in Bluefield?

I'm not far from where Cy lives, and I'm not much competition.  Cy has
actually brought me business by coming here.  :D   I'm not very good at
promoting myself.  He built up more busines than me in six months than I
did in two years.  There are other tuners here, but Cy has shown that
there is plenty of work for everyone.  ;)

I wanted to mention that there are many types and sized of toolboxes on
wheels, but I'm liking this backpack idea...might switch to it.

> Of course, my combined accent will be unintelligible...
> --Cy--

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  :D  ;)