Simple Question was RE: Tool backpack?

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:01:53 -0500

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8
Ah. A man with a plan. Very good, very good.

How long have you been tuning? How many customers are you leaving? What was competition like in Bluefield?

Sailing! Now I understand. Lived in S. Dartmouth, MA in my high school days. I could tell you such a story about a 12' BeetleCat, a girl named "Cricket," and getting real off-course in Narraganset bay ... ah, but I digress...

Have fun in Boston. It has its compensations. And be kind to the natives, Ultraliberals need love, too.  Will you go back to WV?

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

----- Original Message -----
From: Cy Shuster
To: Pianotech
Sent: 07/24/2005 3:29:31 PM
Subject: Re: Simple Question was RE: Tool backpack?

And property values are dirt cheap, too!  Many homes under $40K.  Great place to invest, especially as coal keeps going up.

I'm going to the North Bennet Street School, to finally learn how to do this stuff right, and get my RPT.  Plus, I miss the ocean; three years in Minnesota and a year and a half here without sailing!

Of course, my combined accent will be unintelligible...

--Cy--