Tool backpack?

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:52:35 +0000

Cy,
I use a rolling tool case from Chicago Case. Check the net for best pricing, I think I paid around $300 but it's quite roomy and looks very techy.Wheels just started to wear out after about two years, they just don't roll as smoothly as when new. Still a good case for the city.

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from "Cy Shuster" <741662027@theshusters.org>: --------------

Does anyone have a recommendation for a toolbag to carry while on foot?

We're moving to downtown Boston in a few weeks, and will be selling the car.  As one of those "Be Prepared" people (I want Isaac Sadigursky's van!), I'm going into tool withdrawal, but it's probably good for me.

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV