Simple Question was RE: Tool backpack?

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

Date:Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:29:44 -0400From:"Cy Shuster" <741662027@theshusters.org>To:"Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>Subject:Re: Simple Question was RE: Tool backpack?
HTML Attachment [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]

And property values are dirt cheap, too!  Many homes under $40K.  Great place to invest, especially as coal keeps going up.

I'm going to the North Bennet Street School, to finally learn how to do this stuff right, and get my RPT.  Plus, I miss the ocean; three years in Minnesota and a year and a half here without sailing!

Of course, my combined accent will be unintelligible...

--Cy--

Hey, Cy!  Best of luck in the new venture...and yes, you're doing it right!  (The sailing sounds good, too.)

What makes you think your accent is intelligible NOW??  <--->

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40@sbcglobal.net