from a neat freak

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:33:32 -0400

Some great tips from Isaac...  blow and vacuum with the same vacuum =
cleaner at once!  (Who wants to drag *two* vacuums around?!?)

--Cy--

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Isaac Sadigursky=20
To: 'Cy Shuster'=20
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:07 AM
Subject: RE:=20

Regarding a good supply of clean rags:I stop at Salvation army stores =
and pick-up bags at $1 each full of nice T-shirts,soft childrens =
clothing. All of them are slightly stained or torn apart for selling, =
but exlnt for our needs in cleaning and throw away..

Regarding posting of a neat freak: tell him to visit a few =
Garage-Garbage sales and find an old-fashioned, metal body, =
un-destructable Electrolux vacuum cleaner, buy a second hose at vacuum =
cleaner repair shop and I have suction and blowing happening from the =
same unit.

So, I vacuum first, then, holding both end closer, I can blow dust and =
do suction at the same time. At the tail section of the soundboard I =
strategically put a slightly wet rag to catch dust,"A Dust Arrestor". =
All this can be done in about 20 minutes, action blow outdoors, $40-60. =
Operation done quickly, not even once had a women said NO to me when I =
offered her to clean her piano and in my observation, Guys who clean =
never remain single...

 =20