Pin Block Boring Jig using a bench top drill press.

Warren Fisher fishwar@bellsouth.net
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:20:18 -0500

The one I am interested in has a platform spanning the case and an angled base for the drill that make the bit go in at the right angle. You drill the block after the plate is in place.

I saw one of these at a convention a while back and now I am thinking I might try to put one together.  Does anybody have one that you could send me pictures of? Some hints about how to rig it up would be appreciated also.
Warren

Warren Fisher- RPT
Navy Retired - Slidell, Louisiana