raising damper lift to lighten touch

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:05:31 -0700

I take it this is 186 cm grand?  Since it has spoons that contact=
 the back of the keys?, I would have made a jig and bent the=
 spoons up a tad.  That seems much easier and you keep the=
 factory damper regulation...;-]

You need to check subtract upweight from downweight and divide by=
 2 to find if friction is line.  Check some flange pinning...

David I.