raising damper lift to lighten touch

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

What would the jig have looked like? Also, which tool do you prefer for spoon bending?

Dave Davis, RPT

David Ilvedson <ilvey@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I take it this is 186 cm grand?  Since it has spoons that contact the back of the keys?, I would have made a jig and bent the spoons up a tad.  That seems much easier and you keep the factory damper regulation...;-]

You need to check subtract upweight from downweight and divide by 2 to find if friction is line.  Check some flange pinning...

David I.