You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Album

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:35:07 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C5951C.43A6E080
OK. So I've got my S&S 'A' in bitz - and am preparing to restring it. I =
have just taken out the dampers and damper lift tray. I was expecting =
this... but hoping it wouldn't be so... the damper lever flanges are all =
glued in place on the "x" (any idea what this rail is called? as part of =
the tray?) So we're back at the thorny question of lubricating in situ, =
or ungluing and dismantling these flanges and re-centring them. Given =
that S&S are in favour of Protek CLP are there any ideas out there... =
pro/con? Please debate!
Regards from a bright and windy Saturday afternoon in Sussex-by-the-Sea
Michael G.(UK)

Download Photoshop(R) Album 2.0 Starter Edition free to create your own =
photo slideshows!
http://www.adobe.com/getstarteredition
------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C5951C.43A6E080
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...