VERDIGRIS IS COPPER CORROSION ( Thanks Susan! )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, stainless might help. It is also useful to soak
parts in lacquer thinner to get out unwanted oils
( if my SuperClean(TM) method seems too
shocking,though it works superbly with filthy/smelly
stuff. )
     They could be pointed by twirling them at an
angle on a fine sharpening stone, I'd think. Or
silicone carbide sandpaper taped to glass.
     Peace,