Mentoring

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:02:38 -0700

Warren said: "Joe,
I have more spare time than anyone else around here, so I started a =
weekly training class using the PACE series lessons.  I have 3 =
associates attending and 5 lined up for the next one that starts in =
early October.  I have had a hard time keeping up with weekly so the =
next class will be bi-weekly.  We have nearly finished the first class.  =
About 4 more lessons I believe.  Boy did I ever learn a lot!!!!  I =
didn't realize how much I didn't know about grand regulation!!
Warren,
Major Kudos to you!<G> Now, if we could just spread the joy around a =
bit. Most who do this are truly pushing the rope!<G>
The sign of a good Instructor, is that he/she learns more than the =
class!<G> (or at least, the same.)
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police