Customer Handout -- for review (and flameage)

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:56:43 EDT

Don,

Thanks for your constructive criticism.  This is exactly why I sent  this to
da list.  In re-reading the handout through more objective eyes, I  can see
the repetition of words that my subjective eyes filtered out.   "You," "piano,"
"and," etc, as well as some redundant and circular  phrases.

Version B will be forthcoming shortly.

Dave S.